On the main MAP page, you can:
- Display a Legend listing the map layers.
- Select from a list of base maps: eg. if you would like to see lake names and other details, select "Imagery with Labels".
- Search for locations by name.
- Pan, zoom and click on various features on the map.
- Any information associated with the feature will be displayed in a pop-up window. Some Campsite symbols will also display a thumbnail photo in the pop-up window. Click on the thumbnail to enlarge the photo.
- NOTE: Carry and Campsite numbers and other feature details may change as new data is added.
Click to view larger version of map:
- A Legend with display on the left of the screen, showing the Layers and their symbols.
- Click "Content". Toggle the layers on and off using the check box to the left of the Layer name.
- Click the Down Arrow to the right of the Layer name to change display options if you wish (you cannot Save your changes).
- Use the Arrow in the top-right corner of the map window to pan the map extent at your zoom level.